BBQ Joe’s Vietnam
BBQ Joe’s Notes …
- BBQ smoked almonds are crispy and delicious! A great snack!
- Pick up raw almonds in the market.
- Put in a BBQ ready-pan and sprinkle generously with soy sauce. Be sure to get the hickory chips ready for the grill!
- Put on the grill direct heat, medium-high heat for 25 minutes. Turn very few minutes and take note of the moisture in the pan and add a bit more soy sauce if needed. By the time you pull from the grill, the almonds will be hot and dry.
- After pulling from the grill, let the almonds cool a few minutes and then put into the freezer. After cold, put in a sealed container to keep the almonds crispy
|Direct medium-high heat for 25 minutes.|
|Turning every few minutes.|
|Cool the almonds down in the freezer before putting in a sealed container.|